Tuesday 16 October 2018

100 Word Challange

I slowly climbed out of the bath feeling queasy because of the long amount of time I have spent in the boiling hot bath. But as soon as my favourite song came on I lost all feelings of dizziness and danced around but as soon as I tried to bust the hardest move ,the fighter, I fall over clumsily, well it seems I wasn’t quite as ready to dance as I thought I was. I hit my head and green and orange spots suddenly come dancing into my vision. “Whoa” I mumble, as I stumble around like a drunk man. Suddenly I stop and flop to the floor unconsciously……...

2 comments:

  1. You have used the prompt (which was a difficult one), creatively. Continue to think about the length of your sentences and avoid repeating the same word in a sentence - unless you are using for impact. Have you punctuated your dialogue correctly?
    Great to see you using an ellipsis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth
    I really like your 100 word challenge and I think you have been very creative in how you used the prompt words. You have also used some excellent adjectives throughout your writing and these very much add to your piece. I'm left wondering what happened next as you've left it on quite a cliffhanger. Well done. Great creative writing for the 100 word challenge.

    ReplyDelete